Saturday, August 3, 2013

The journey begins...

Packing is finished. I stared at my half empty room for a good bit before turning out of there and loading up my car. It looked weird, and bizarre without having my 22 inch television on top of my cable box. The even more bizarre part was realizing that last night was the last night I would spend in my house for five months. It still hasn't quite hit me that I am leaving for five months instead of the usual one week to Disney. I don't think it will quite hit me until my first week is up and I have become accustomed to life in Orlando.

I won't be able to update this blog as I drive, but I will take notes when my mom is driving and update once I'm settled in.

Thanks for reading,

Jordan Wiegand

No comments:

Post a Comment