So we had to stop. At around 3:45 we pulled into the dimly lit Days Inn, got our room and slept for a quick 4 hours before getting right back on the road. Around 1:30 pm, we arrived at Old Key West and checked in, ate lunch at Olivia's, and went to the room.
I finally met the guys. I had already met Rich at a Philadelphia Union game, but it was time to finally meet Logan and Matt. They all seem great, and Matt kicked our butts at bowling. After bowling we got to know each other and then walked around Downtown Disney for a few hours before heading back to our hotels.
Tomorrow is my first day, The four of us will check into the housing and learn our assignments, where we finally learn where we will be working. I will update once we move in and get settled.
Thanks,
Jordan
No comments:
Post a Comment