Wednesday, August 14, 2013

First week...

I know it has been a long time since I updated this blog but I was very very busy.

Check in was a long process that lasted about three or four hours, and then it was time to move in. The next day was our off day, Logan, Matt and I went to Downtown Disney ate lunch and shopped around since we could not have access to the parks yet.

Wednesday all we had to do was go to the Housing meeting which was about an hour long. As we arrived to the housing meeting at The Commons, one of the other attendees had a seizure. She had been standing right next to me, and it was odd to see that up close. She ended up being okay which was good to hear. After the housing meeting the rain poured down on us as we made our way back to Chatham.

Thursday was Traditions which was 4 and a half hours long, and I don't think I can say much about it other than I toured Magic Kingdom and got my name tag! I also got to meet Mickey! He gave me a small Donald Duck toy for answering a question correct!

Friday was another day of training, I had my Food and Beverage class that day, that lasted until 12:30, I also got my shoes that day.

Saturday was my off day, I said goodbye to my parents, and hung out with the roommates.

Sunday was Orientation which included another tour of Magic Kingdom, and some more training.

Monday was an off day, I went to the outlets with Matt and two other CP's.

Tuesday was my first real day. I learned some more in training and then was actually put on register, which I have become comfortable with. I also learned I'm no good at making ice cream cups just yet. But hopefully I can learn soon.

Sorry for not a lot of detail, and sorry for the lack of updating, I hope to update more frequently.

Thanks For reading,
Jordan.

No comments:

Post a Comment